Date Added Thursday 4th January 2018
Job Ref. PB20334
Our client, a global leader in management consulting who specialise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation, are looking for a content driven Marketing Manager to develop and implement high impact marketing programs that raise the brand awareness and help build relationships with clients and influencers.
This role requires excellent writing and editing abilities as a focus of the role will be to develop content and redact it in creative ways. An active interest in Energy and a background in a large corporate/ professional services would be beneficial.
- Develop high impact marketing programs leveraging all marketing channels to raise brand awareness for the practice
- Serve as advisor to the Energy practice globally on marketing and external communication strategies and tactics
- Take the lead in developing publishable work from initial draft through the final stages of fact-checking and copy-editing
- Take a leading role in campaign management: work closely with the regional and local marketing teams on implementation of Energy marketing campaigns and enrich and manage relationships with industry associations and think tanks and identify opportunities for strategic partnerships and investments
- Degree in Journalism/Marketing or equivalent experience with content creation in professional services firm or agency
- Expertise in crafting engaging content across multiple formats (print, social media, web, etc.)
- Strong analytical and planning skills to assess performance of marketing efforts and understand budget impact
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and challenging international work environment
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.