Marketing Communications Manager
Date Added Thursday 14th December 2017
Salary £50,000 - £60,000
Job Ref. ND20206
New opportunity for an integrated Communications professional to join this growing Investment Management business (within Real Estate). You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of effective integrated Marketing & Communications across the business to ensure maximum Investor engagement and execution of their capital raising initiatives. This role will report directly into the Head of Research & Intelligence and work closely with the Head of Investment Management.
- You will be responsible for all external collateral and communications, making sure the messaging is aligned across the business
- You will have prior Investor Relations/Investment Communications experience ideally within the financial services sector
- Enhance the business’ investor relations through managing the message and overall production of key investment collateral such as; production of monthly, quarterly and semi annual Investor collateral
- Online content management – Grow the business’ online presence by managing content for their website and brand management
- Issues management – Identify any potential reputational issues that could impact the business and work with colleagues to minimise impact
- Consistency – ensure messaging is consistent across all marketing communications and across the Investment Management division
- Build and maintain media contacts & relationships and be responsible for all press releases generated for the business
- Proven experience in Marketing & Communications/PR/IR
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Financial Services and compliance issues and how this impacts on Marketing Communications
- Experience within fund/investment management (preferably real estate)
- Knowledge of using Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design (or other professional design software) is desirable
If you have the experience and are interested in the opportunity please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.