Marketing and Communications Assistant
Date Added Thursday 7th December 2017
Region South East
Job Ref. CS913000
My client, a radiopharmaceutical start-up, is seeking a savvy and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Assistant to join their small team in Oxford. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something that is starting to have an international presence and represent a product that transforms lives. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Organising and running tradeshow events and exhibitions around Europe and the UK for the product or just for sponsorship purposes.
- Assisting with the social media content and analysis, bringing a strong digital presence to the company.
- Helping to develop and implement comms plans with the Communications Manager.
- Producing creative proactive PR for the company or the product, especially in conjunction with International launches.
- Partaking in project management, working to manage agencies and checking the content they produce.
- Producing creative marketing collateral including: brochures, information cards, company banners whilst working closely in line with the highly regulated policies and guidelines of pharma content production.
The ideal candidate for this role will have good knowledge of events and marketing as tradeshow prep is the bulk of the role. You must be flexible to travel within Europe. You will be a strong writer and be within a commutable distance of Oxford. Knowledge of highly regulated policies and subsequent document approval systems would be a bonus otherwise you must be prepared to learn this and the CRM very quickly. A genuine interest and enthusiasm for the work of the pharma company is required. You must be highly organised and very savvy.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.