Marketing Channel Co-ordinator – 12 month contract (Fluent in German)
Date Added Wednesday 5th December 2018
Region South East
Daily rate £250 - £300
Job Ref. DH913960
Now more than ever, the world needs network innovation to connect ideas and unleash our full potential. VMA Group are working with a global technology organisation to find a Marketing Channel Coordinator. Our client is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies amongst its competitors. The successful candidate will be fluent in German and will have 2-3 years marketing experience. If this sounds like you, and you also have excellent project management skills ready to be utilized within a highly collaborative, innovative environment, please read on and apply.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Channel Coordinator:
- You will be the primary Marketing contact, responsible for providing marketing support for up to 50 named Partners across multiple countries including but not limited to France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Nordics, Italy, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia.
- You will providing this support for German speaking countries with other countries supported in English
- Host regular marketing reviews with named Partners, assist with marketing planning to achieve stated sales goals
- Share news of our clients marketing campaigns and supporting activities, ensure Partners engage appropriately with our clients portfolio of marketing support for mutual business growth
- Maintain Outreach and SFDC. Use the Outreach Engagement
- Platform to create sequences and monitor responses in order to measure engagement levels and ensure target partner list is aligned to pipeline achievement goals.
Person Specification for the Marketing Channel Coordinator:
- The ideal candidate will have a B2B marketing background (preferably in the technology sector), with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Must have advanced native English skills and be fluent in German
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Project management skills.
- Flexibility – able to deal with changing requirements and priorities.
- Share ideas and collaborative
- Also desirable would be experience in creating and running email marketing campaigns using Mail Chimp.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.