Date Added Thursday 8th February 2018
Job Ref. JV913165
My client is an established investment company which specialises in Private Equity and Infrastructure. They are currently looking for an IR Assistant. This role is responsible for helping support the activities of the team. You will work alongside the Head of IR for to develop and deliver plans in support of the business strategy. This role is perfect for those looking to take the next step in their career.
Daily tasks include:
- Working with brokers and independently to arrange meetings with shareholders/analysts, particularly following results announcements, as well as other ad hoc internal and external meetings.
- Assisting in the creation of external reports such as monthly newsletters and Annual/Interim Reports.
- Regularly reviewing the website’s content for accuracy and to develop an understanding of the implications for the website whenever information is released by the Company.
- Confidently liaising with brokers, analysts and investors to set up meetings/calls and handle general enquiries.
- Managing team diaries and support meetings as required
Ideal Background Includes:
- Proactive and flexible approach to work and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of capital markets and the regulatory requirements governing quoted companies is essential
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills and working knowledge of Excel
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.