Internal Communications Manager (B2B, Logistics)
Date Added Tuesday 6th March 2018
Region The Netherlands
Job Ref. RvdB19678
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a fully integrated global IC strategy. Reporting to the Head of Communications, this role will be part of a small Communications team and act as a partner for a width range of stakeholders in a highly dynamic, international matrix organization. As a stand-alone function, the Internal Communications Manager operates both strategic and hands-on.
- Developing and executing a global internal communications strategy.
- Developing engaging content that resonates with all employees across the company.
- Partner and align with other functions within the business to establish an overall integrated, strategic communications plan aligned towards achieving business goals.
- Overseeing and recommending improvements to functional specific communication plans, and utilizing analytics and feedback to recommend and implement improvements.
- Developing and implementing global cascade methods that reaches all levels within the company.
- Substantial experience in Internal Communications with a focus on Employee Engagement and Change Communications.
- A successful track record in developing and implementing fully integrated IC programs on an international level, able to reach all levels from top management to field workers.
- Working background in a large-sized, complex matrix organization, preferably in a challenging B2B environment with a high density of blue collar workers (Manufacturing, Logistics etc.).
- Strong ability to work with international and local media, preferably with established relationships with relevant contacts and suppliers.
- Near native English level, both in speech and writing.
- Willing to travel frequently all across the globe.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.