Internal Communications Manager
Date Added Wednesday 7th March 2018
Job Ref. ST3333
IC Business Partner
Act as ‘internal journalist’ by working with stakeholders of all levels across the business to understand their line of business, their strategies and objectives to create communication and engagement plans. Deliver these plans across face to face, print, web, events and other relevant media channels.
Shape employee engagement and culture at the organisation by having strong insight into the business and our teams using this knowledge to create inspiring employee engagement initiatives that enhance our culture.
Ensure all projects are delivered on brief and within budget.
- Stakeholder management, building strong relationships with exec and team leaders in particular.
- Providing internal communications advice and guidance to stakeholders.
- Sourcing content for local team, project and global channels.
- Communications planning and delivery, requiring strong writing skills.
- Turning complex information into easy to understand communications.
- Understanding of how employee engagement and culture impact the business and how to influence them.
- Managing third party agencies to deliver according to plan and brief.
- Keep up-to-date on new trends and developments within the communications and employee engagement industry.
- Event management.
Education and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level
Skills and Abilities
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Able to interpret a creative brief from internal client
- Able to implement strong creative ideas
- Able to identify and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in a communications environment
- Thorough knowledge of internal communication and employee engagement tools and channels available in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of communication agency processes, terminology and industry standards
- Budget management experience and practical experience of managing third party suppliers
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.