Internal Communications Manager
Date Added Monday 11th December 2017
Salary Up to £40,000 with benefits
Job Ref. ST0000
I am working on a role with a great retail brand. They are looking for an IC Manager who will be responsible for all communication channels and day to day communication in the business.
- Responsible for day to day management of all of the communication channels – from content creation to channel execution.
- Develop, write and edit communications that go to some colleagues, ensuring communication is simple, clear, creative and aligned to the brands tone of voice.
- Responsible for developing and delivering engaging campaign communication strategies to the retail audience
- Working with key stakeholders and providing support to the Head of Communications and Engagement
- Working with the Communications Executive to ensure appropriate insight and analysis is covered to understand/measure effectiveness of channels and communications
The candidate must have had previous IC experience and must have the ability to build relationships, and work in a fast paced environment.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.