Internal Communications Manager
Date Added Friday 24th November 2017
Salary Up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits
Job Ref. AB912944
I am working with a reputable international law firm with offices all around the world, who have a rare opportunity in their established internal comms team.
This is a rare and exciting new senior hire. You would be working alongside the most senior in the team at Head Of level. You would be strategically employed and there is a large element of management with multiple direct reports.
This role has a great mix of:
- Senior stakeholder management, working with the partners across practice areas and internationally
- Project focused strategies, which you would create and lead on with the help of your reports (up to 3 reports)
- Opportunity to manage, this is a great opportunity with multiple dedicated IC specialists to help you with projects and for you to mentor with support
Other key points:
- You would be able to work with senior partners with global reach and influence on key decision makers within the business. You are their go to on advice around messaging which is a very reputable place to be.
- Being in a global thriving business you will have lots of resources on offer to use,
- They would like someone to be the conduit between the international network with London in a creative and successful way
- International secondments on offer
- Professional services experience, law firms preferable but not a prerequisite,
- Requires past management experience,
- Senior stakeholder management,
- Strategic thinker,
- Someone who enjoys writing and storytelling,
- Someone who wants to work for a top international brand and help lead the IC piece with the Head Of
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.