Internal Communications Manager
Date Added Friday 3rd November 2017
Up to £45,000 £35,000 - £39,000
Salary Up to £45,000
Job Ref. AB20364
An exciting new opportunity at Internal Communications Manager has arisen with a prestigious charitable trust who do fantastic work in the education sector.
- They are one of the top 20 largest charities in the UK
- They have over 150 million in funds per year.
- They are currently looking for an IC manager to report into the Head of Comms to join their lovely offices located in Central London.
- Recently, a fantastic new CEO has arrived and she is delivering inspirational new visions for the organisation.
- You would very much be involved in the comms around this change.
- This role is both strategic and delivery.
- This is an exciting position is to have the opportunity to own, develop and deliver the IC strategy and ensure that staff information and engagement needs are matched.
- From creation to implementation this role holds both for someone who likes to see their projects coming to life.
- There would also be some opportunity to get involved with projects from the external marketing team if that is of interest too.
- Multi-channel communications management experience
- Extensive project management experience
- Track record of achievement in delivering internal communications strategies, campaigns, and results
- Wide-ranging experience in internal communications
- Experience of managing an intranet
- Experience of using internal communications content management systems
- Expert knowledge and understanding of internal communications
- Strong understanding of social media
- Ability to travel sometimes.
- Interest in education sector ideally.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.