Date Added Tuesday 17th October 2017
Region Hong Kong
Salary HKD $65,000
Job Ref. MK19540
Reporting to the ‘Head of Internal Communications and Engagement’, you will be accountable for establishing and managing internal communications strategies, plans and activities in line with strategy, brand and tone of voice guidelines for multiple client groups – in order to enhance the employee experience, improve employee engagement and ensure alignment behind business goals. The job holder must anchor all work with clear engagement objectives and continually review channel effectiveness, introducing improvements and / or new channels as required.
- Develop communications strategies, plans and calendars as required, segmenting audiences and tailoring content as required
- Support the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement in the design and execution of initiatives to support the cascade of strategic communications activity
- Develop engaging communications content to drive key messages across all internal channels (Daily News, the monthly magazine, emails, social media, departmental newsletters etc.)
- Provide an advisory role to departments to ensure self-generated content is aligned with internal communications standards and support content creation, key messaging and communications initiatives as resources and priorities permit
- Work with business partners to support the execution of departmental communications activity
- Ensure all communications are aligned with brand, EVP and tone of voice guidelines
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external messages, working with the Customer Department and relevant teams accordingly
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.