Interim Head of Product Communications
Date Added Thursday 8th March 2018
Region South East
Daily rate £500 - £550
Job Ref. JB913257
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Product Communications to join a global pharmaceutical company on an interim basis to lead on external communications across the business.
Reporting into the Director of Communications and working closely with the Head of External Affairs, this newly created role will see you leading on all external product communications for the organisation and providing strategic and tactical support to various leadership teams and senior stakeholders. This will be covering corporate and brand communications, media relations, issues and crisis management, political outreach, digital and social media activities and more.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Creating compelling external communications strategy and objectives, building on opportunities to enhance position of products
- Engaging regularly with key internal and external stakeholders and key media
- Evaluating communications plans, content and tools and making further recommendations
- Reactive and proactive issues and crisis management
- Ensuring consistent external communications approach across all business areas
Skills and experience desired:
- Experience in a similar position and confidence in delivering successful external communications plans
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare sector expertise
- Experience working in a complex, matrix organisation structure
- Influential and confident communication skills
- Ability to nurture strong internal and external relationships
This position will be starting ASAP and for an 8-9 month period.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.