Interim Advertising Operations Lead
Date Added Thursday 30th November 2017
Daily rate £300
Job Ref. KR6001
VMAGROUP are working with our client, a leading retail solutions business, to find an outstanding Advertising Operations Lead. The ideal candidate will be tasked with collaborating with both retailer and internal clients to ensure campaigns are delivered to brief and to budget.
- Deliver and manage advertising for clients on retailer websites and Ad networks ensuring it is optimised and delivered in a timely manner.
- Check and maintain high standards of quality on the retailer’s websites and Advertising Networks, including tracking, managing impressions and adjusting live campaigns.
- Take responsibility for site quality assurance at deployment and throughout the campaign period.
- Work with the team to resolve any issues with the advertising on the site; catch snags and squash bugs.
- Research and introduce relevant new processes and technologies to improve efficiency and delivery.
Candidate skills and attributes:
- Social media communications and digital/online writing
- Site design and usability principles
- Experience of project management, change management and stakeholder management.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
The role is available immediately so please apply today to avoid disappointment
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.