Head of Product and Content Marketing
Date Added Friday 1st December 2017
Region Hong Kong
Job Ref. 912979SD
Our client is a top multinational financial services firm and is hiring for a Head of Product and Content Marketing to lead the Product Marketing team responsible for developing and executing the regional marketing initiatives across Asia. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, APAC and will be responsible for leading a team of Associate Directors and Senior Managers located in Hong Kong.
- Develop robust marketing plans aligned to the firm’s strategy and work with the Asia Product Marketing team to manage and execute from end to end
- Produce product marketing propositions and supporting content to highlight the client’s breadth and quality of products
- Manage all product based marketing content requirements for the business across the various functions including digital marketing, events and public relations – supplying ideas and content as required
- Serve as a key point of contact for partners in relation to marketing enquires and opportunities
- Coach and provide insights to Product Marketing team to develop best practice pitching techniques – execute full pitch process when necessary
- Provide mentorship, coaching, and guidance to team of direct reports
- 15+ years of product, content, and investment writing marketing experience
- Solid experience working in financial services is essential
- Previous experience in asset management industry is highly desirable
- Experience leading a marketing team of director-level members
- Proven experience in creating digital content that resonates with different audiences in different channels using different mediums
- Experience at design, publishing and production would be highly desirable
- Ability to think strategically and execute plans from end to end
- Desire to challenge the status quo and make innovative recommendations
- Dependable leader with strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Native English speaker preferred
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.