Head of Media Relations
Date Added Monday 23rd October 2017
Job Ref. KJ19960
Our client, a well-established and well-recognised international business, is currently looking for a senior media relations expert to lead the function across the French region. Responsible for the strategic development of media relations with local, regional and national external stakeholders this is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created role in a leading international company.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading media relations across France with a view to further establishing and reinforcing the brand and business.
- Creating and delivering a thought leadership strategy, developing relationships with key experts and function leaders across the business.
- Establishing and managing all media relations processes and guidelines working closely with the Group Communications team, and where necessary developing media relations plans covering an international scope.
- Ensuring crisis and issues management plans are developed and in place.
The successful candidate will have:
- As a media relations expert they will have significant experience in a similar role covering media relations for France.
- Previous experience within a financial services business.
- Excellent stakeholder management’s skills with a strong media network and understanding of the French media landscape.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Experience of establishing and implementing thought leadership strategies.
- Fluent in French, both written and oral, with business-level English language skills.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.