Head of External Affairs
Date Added Thursday 4th January 2018
Salary circa £65,000 plus benefits
Job Ref. JT913032
Our client, a leading voice in consumer issues, is seeking to recruit a senior EA manager into the team. Whilst this role will focus primarily on political engagement, in its broadest sense, they are keen to recruit an individual with experience and expertise across the full spectrum of communications.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Leading the development of an effective and high level engagement programme both externally and internally with a focus on political contacts
- Working closely with the Director of Communications to drive forward a high profile integrated communications strategy
- Working broadly across the communications function including social media, media corporate and consumer communications.
Key skills and experience include, but are not limited to;
- A significant track record in strategic stakeholder engagement including government, political, regulators and business and consumer groups.
- Excellent communication and creative writing skills
- A consummate relationship builder and networker
- Team focussed, engaging, creative and passionate about securing positive change
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.