Head of Content, Channels and Digital (Internal Communications)
Date Added Monday 27th November 2017
Salary Up to £80,000 and great benefit package
Job Ref. LW912939
Looking for a skilled Content Digital and Channels professional with line management experience, to head up a team for one of the biggest names in professional services. £70-80k DOE with an incredible benefits package.
This newly-created role within a prestigious professional services company where you will focus on leading the content, channel and digital strategy for the UK team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and delivering a content and editorial strategy aligned to the commercial objectives and employee engagement agenda. You will lead a team to deliver best-in-class content and develop our channels including video, intranet, face-to-face and more.
- Looking for an Internal Communications Specialist
- Developing a content and editorial strategy for our firm-wide communications channels, including our news channel and new video channel.
- Driving best-in-class content and storytelling techniques to support our commercial objectives and build pride amongst our people.
- Working with business stakeholders to identify and develop compelling content and distribute using a multi-channel approach.
- Bringing innovative and creative approaches to communications challenges.
- Working with our Knowledge Management team on the rollout and development of our new video channel.
- Implementing new and robust measurement tools and using insight to drive our communications activity.
- Developing principles and governance for our key firm-wide channels.
- Working with senior leaders and their teams to advise them on communications best practice and to help them improve dialogue and face-to-face communication.
- Identifying opportunities for new technology, digital and social media channels to ensure that we are at the forefront of internal communications developments.
- Line management of Content, Channels and Digital team members. Key member of Internal Communications Senior Leadership
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.