Group Internal Communications Assistant
Date Added Thursday 7th December 2017
Salary £30,000 + benefits
Job Ref. NE912910
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Communications professional to work for an international design, engineering and project management company. Based at their London offices, the Group Internal Communications Assistant reports to the Director of Internal Communications and will work in the Group Communication team alongside colleagues in PR and digital marketing communications. They will also work closely with business unit marketing and communications colleagues and provide communications advice to business unit colleagues as required. They will create and deliver proactive, creative, appropriate internal communications campaigns which support the Group’s overall strategy and demonstrate a best practice approach.
- Support the internal communications director
- Create and deliver internal communications campaigns
- Deliver and execute communications plans
- Organise and manage internal events
- Internal communications measurement
- Write, edit and proof copy to a high level for a variety of channels and audiences
- Manage channels
- Responsible for intranet channel, enhance intranet functionality
- Support the brand project
- Plan the rollout of Group strategy
- Advise key stakeholders on communications best practice
- Improve internal communications systems and processes
- Support CEO, SLT and regional / business unit communications
- Contribute to the annual internal communications plan
- Deliver internal communications activity to support events in the corporate calendar – eg: results announcements, conferences
- Support group M&A activity
- Substantial experience in internal communications for a matrix organisation.
- A thorough understanding of internal communications best practice, engagement, and channels
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to assimilate complex information and turn this into easily-understandable copy
- Events management experience for small and large scale events
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Highly organised
- High energy with the drive and enthusiasm to make things happen
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.