Group Head of Internal Communications
Date Added Friday 6th October 2017
Job Ref. KJ20357
We’re looking for a senior internal communications specialist with international experience to join our client in a leadership position. Reporting into the Chief Communications Officer of this well-recognised business, this role will lead on the development of internal communications and employee engagement across the Group.
The Group Head of Internal Communications will be responsible for:
- The development and delivery of an all employee communications and engagement strategy, working with a team of direct reports.
- Developing change communications strategies to engage employees in positive business transitions and foster a sense of awareness and engagement around the business strategy and change journey.
- Create inventive and engaging internal communications campaigns and strategies for an international employee base.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong background in change communications in international employee communications leadership roles.
- An appetite for building a proactive and creative internal communications function within a well-established business offering a diverse portfolio of activities.
- Excellent C-suite and leadership stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Business-level English and French language skills.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.