Global Internal Communications Manager
Date Added Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Job Ref. ST0001
You will be working for an innovative brand, and this role will lead communications for a number of areas of the business. The role will be well placed to operate at all levels across the organisation, to bring the businesses vision to life and inspire teams.
- Design, lead and plan communication strategy covering a range of global campaigns, projects, services, messages, audiences and channels
- Develop a strategic approach to managing communications in support of our business and communication strategy
- Manage key channels in support of our communications agenda and push the boundaries to deliver communications that is different and better
- Develop multi-channel approach to communications and design communications for our predominantly millennial audience using core collaboration, digital and social channels
- Business partner with key parts of the business to drive improved communications and engagement
- Act as a trusted advisor for key stakeholders
- Develop strategic narrative in support of their agendas to drive consistent and compelling story telling across the organisation
- Build communications capability with key leaders and help them to deliver engaging and authentic communications to our employees
- Build awareness and educate our global employees on key functional issues and topics through innovative communications approaches
- Measure our communications success to ensure effectiveness in driving business results
- Use data and insights to evolve thinking and understanding of what our people need
- Provide measured results to demonstrate campaign and communications effectiveness driving areas for improvement
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITY
- Competent communications professional, with proven expertise in all aspects of communications across multiple communications channels (digital communications in particular)
- Communications background and experience communicating across multi-national organisations
- Experience in working with complex subject matters and creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad audience group
- Proven ability to influence senior leaders and work across a complex, matrix environment to get things done
- Project management experience to prioritise and drive communications initiatives and deliver work on time and to budget
- Flexible, adaptable, positive, energetic approach to taking on new challenges
- Superb communication skills, in particular creative copywriting and excellent written English – able to “story tell” to land messages powerfully
- Experience working with design teams to produce high quality content with high production value; hands-on background in design skills eg Photoshop
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.