Global Brand Communications Director
Date Added Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Job Ref. KJ20172
Based in Paris, this role will lead on developing and delivering global brand communications for a market leading and internationally recognised business. Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer and working closely with Executive Leaders across the business the role will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering brand communications strategies to strengthen and protect the brand promise and support business growth.
- Developing close partnerships with business leaders and creating brand strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Ensuring coherence and alignment of brand positioning globally across the business from group-level through to regions, units and offerings.
- Working in partnership with Employee and Media Communications counterparts to develop aligned communications plans and strengthen employer reputation and retention for this employer of significant size.
- Managing an internal team of specialist communicators.
You will need to have:
- A background in partnering business leaders to develop international brand communications strategies in support of business objectives.
- Experience across both Business to Business and Business to Consumer companies would be ideal.
- Familiarity with complex, matrix-organised businesses.
- Superb relationship building skills across all levels.
- Excellent English and French language skills.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.