Financial Communications Manager
Date Added Thursday 14th December 2017
Job Ref. ND913019
Great opportunity for a Financial Communications Manager to join a FTSE 100 market leading business in the Retail sector. The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Financial Communications in delivering the media plans for trading statements, interims, prelims and M&A activity. You will be responsible for media relations, particularly with financial media and broadcast media.
Key skills/required experience:
- Proven experience in Financial PR/Investor Relations, ideally within the retail sector
- Confidence to work with and build relationships with key financial media
- Proven experience in generating press releases
- Digital Communications – responsible for content management of the corporate website and social media content
- Project management skills and will be working on various campaigns/projects at once
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of the corporate media plan for the business
- Provide out of hours PR support where required
- Strong stakeholder management is required, as you will be supporting the Head of Financial Comms with C-Suite communications
- You will work closely with the Investor Relations team
- Financial PR agency background is desirable
- Experience working for a retail/fmcg business is required
- You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.