External Relations Officer
Date Added Thursday 8th February 2018
Region North East
Salary £27,000 - £33,000
Job Ref. JAM75816
Public service provider requires an experienced external communications professional to drive an integrated plan across media relations, reputation management, public affairs and stakeholder relations. There is an opportunity for one perm role as well as one 18 month fixed term contract.
- Execute proactive PR campaigns with key target media
- Respond quickly to media enquiries, protect company brand and brief and train spokes people
- Measure outputs across external relations and feedback to business
- Oversee and develop digital content
- Develop relationships with with key regional stakeholders including MPs and Councillors
Ideally looking for someone with established regional contacts, strong writer who can spot opportunities and issues. Able to react quickly, advise at all levels and bring a can do attitude to their work.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.