External Relations Officer Contract
Date Added Thursday 19th April 2018
Region North East
Salary £27,000 - £33,000
Job Ref. JAM75816
Public service provider requires an experienced external communications professional to drive an integrated plan across media relations, reputation management, public affairs and stakeholder relations. This is an 18 month fixed term contract.
- Execute proactive PR campaigns with key target media
- Respond quickly to media enquiries, protect company brand and brief and train spokes people
- Measure outputs across external relations and feedback to business
- Oversee and develop digital content
- Develop relationships with with key regional stakeholders including MPs and Councillors
Ideally looking for someone with established regional contacts, strong writer who can spot opportunities and issues. Able to react quickly, advise at all levels and bring a can do attitude to their work.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.