External Communications Manager – Geneva
Date Added Tuesday 6th February 2018
Job Ref. RvdB913111
Our client, a European leader in consumer security systems, is looking for a sharp, detailed-oriented and analytical-driven External Communications professional to set up there global External Communications department.
The External Communications Manager will have the opportunity to develop the communications function from scratch, in a growing, ambitious and high performing company! This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational growth story.
This role provides a large exposure to an A-class management team and significant exposure to a leading PE firm. The successful candidate will work with a high performing CHRO and Management team, side-by-side moving a strong company to greatness.
- Own the development of a group-wide communication structure (cadence, communication channels, forums, objectives).
- Build long-term, two-way relationships with the company’s core external stakeholders worldwide.
- Support centralized and local marketing activities to enhance commercial performance.
- Develop an emotionally engaging message track creating energy and excitement around the company strategy & DNA to drive action and deliver results.
- Create high performance team leveraging agency partners and collaborate across the organisation to strengthen the internal communication capabilities in our local markets, sharing best practices and leveraging scale.
- Help develop a high-performance organisation with high sense of accountability – Results oriented, KPI-based culture centered on our DNA. Empowered by servant leaders that invest in developing their organisations and accelerating the company’s growth.
- Work with the CEO office to ensure a cohesive and comprehensive rhythm of communications from CEO and senior leadership.
The ideal candidate
- Is a dedicated External Communications professional with 8-12 years of relevant working experience.
- Is smart, sharp, structured, detailed-oriented and analytical-driven. Numbers and facts are his / her best friends. He / she is a builder with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has been building a successful career till date, with a proven track record of professional achievements.
- Is a native English speaker & writer with international experience.
- This role is based in Geneva, Switzerland, with extensive travel across Europe.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.