Expert Lead Content & Channels Belgium
Date Added Wednesday 15th November 2017
Salary Based on experience
Job Ref. BVDW912901
Our client is a global bank with operations in over 40 countries. To better take advantage of the collective strengths of all the individual entities, improve speed of innovation and time-to-market, they started a path of convergence towards one digital banking platform.
For their offices here in Brussels they are looking for an Expert Lead Content & Channel for their Center of Expertise “Communications”.
The responsibilities of the Expert Lead Content & Channels include:
- Develop an overall content strategy for in- and external (non-client) communications.
- Drive editorial board and editorial calendar.
- Develop and produce content and activities for different internal and external audiences that add value for the bank’s reputation.
- Advice and develop content for social media channels.
- Develop an overall channel strategy (channels, formats, audiences).
- Develop, manage and maintain channels and formats, predominantly for internal use.
- Drive innovation in channel use and format development.
- Develop standards and guidelines.
- Offer and develop training and support.
- Help spark conversations, share content etc.
- Drive reach and distribution.
- Perform analytics and measurement of channel use and appreciation.
- Coaching and developing craftsmanship of team members.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong editorial and content development background.
- Having a clear interest for the financial sector.
- Communication expert: exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and digital, knowledge and insight in different channels and content.
- Culture sensitive, team player, high level of energy.
- Strong leadership and lead by example skills.
- Able to prioritise.
- Large-scale program &/or project management.
- Bilingual in French & Dutch (mandatory).
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.