Director Corporate Communications & Public Affairs, Germany
Date Added Thursday 21st December 2017
Job Ref. MSC912941
Based in Munich, this role will lead on developing and delivering the corporate communications and public affairs function in Germany for an international leading and recognised business. Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the senior management and business leaders this role is an exciting opportunity to build and enhance the corporate reputation for this well-established business.
- Stakeholder management; communicate and engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders at market level.
- Reputation Management; protect and enhance the company’s reputation and ability to improve its performance through pro-active external communications on traditional and digital media. Including issue- and crisis preparedness and management communication.
- Identify and engage with policy influencing stakeholders.
- Employee engagement; developing change communications strategies to engage employees in positive business transitions and foster a sense of awareness and engagement around the business strategy and change journey.
- Substantial corporate communications and public affairs experience in an international setting.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and broad range of issues and projects simultaneously.
- Agency experience would be ideal.
- Familiar with the Pharmaceutical/FMCG or Food sector.
- Fluent in German with strong English language skills.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.