Digital Marketing Manager, (region Karlsruhe)
Date Added Thursday 21st December 2017
Job Ref. MS0000
You have always wanted to make a difference? We are working with a leading organisation in sustainable energy on a digital marketing position to be based in their German offices in Southern Germany. Working with all levels of the organisation and with a direct reporting line to the Director Marketing & Communications this role will lead on the digital marketing strategies, including customer acquisition and lead conversion. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international team in a European role during a time of focus on digital marketing for this leading organisation.
- Previous experience in SEM/SEO, social media, digital advertising, website analytics & digital campaign management.
- Working knowledge of web analytic and optimisation tools, such as Google Analytics and CRM Systems.
- Able to manage competing interests whilst having experience in an international matrix structure.
- An eagerness to use digital platforms as a facilitator in driving growth and sales.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- (Near) native English language skills.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.