Digital Communications Manager – Interim
Date Added Wednesday 16th August 2017
Salary £44,000 - £54,000
Job Ref. NHDCM
My client, a FTSE listed professional services organisation is looking for a Digital Communications Manager to develop strategy for content across a variety of campaigns and platforms. This role has an immediate start and is ideally based in Reading, with some flex on London.
- Develop and deliver a digital strategy for all digital platforms
- Develop and deliver innovative campaigns connecting
- Develop alumni related content company initiatives
- Manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders in relation to digital alumni
- Creative, innovative and critical thinking with a strong track record of developing credible ideas for content
- Experience in digital communications/experiential communication
- Experience of delivering social media campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as listening and interpretation skills
- Meticulous copy editing skills with strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality output
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.