Digital Communications Manager
Date Added Monday 11th December 2017
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Job Ref. ND20427
Exciting opportunity for a Digital Communications Manager to join this global luxury e-commerce brand to help shape and execute the Group Digital Comms strategy.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing the brand’s global digital communications strategy across social media and digital channels. You will line manage 1 person, report directing into the Global Head of Corporate Brand and Digital Communications and be part of the Group Corporate Communications team.
- Be responsible for the Group’s Corporate Communications Digital strategy
- Development of the brand’s digital roadmap inclusive of projects such as revamp of corporate website, social media channels, digital assets (dedicated apps of mini-site), in coordination with communications teams
- Ability to interpret corporate content and distribute effectively across various digital channels
- Take ownership of overall content strategy through existing Group social media (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and corporate website
- Manage external agencies for social media, social listening, web development ensuring objectives are met, KPIs hit and within budget.
- Strong stakeholder management, liaising with external stakeholders and internal stakeholders such as: Internal Communications, PR & Media Relations and Partnerships Communications teams
- Drive new and innovative digital communications and engagement activities
- Implementing and delivering regular analysis and provide recommendations on all group’s digital channels based on insights and learning
- Good handle on current trending influences and pop culture
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM as well as HTML/CMS platforms
- Strong writer and ability to tell a good story, bringing stories to life
- Fluency in English required and fluency in another language would be beneficial
- Experience working in the Luxury and/or Tech/e-commerce sector is preferable
If you have the right experience and are interested in this opportunity please get in touch with a copy of your CV ASAP.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.