Data Product Manager ( Contract till January 2019 )
Date Added Tuesday 31st October 2017
Salary £60,000 plus £4200 Cash Allowance with Potential 18% bonus
Job Ref. KR20380
Location London, Daventry or Leeds
VMAGROUP is working with a national institution who is looking for a Data Product Manager (Marketing Services) to join them on a contract till January 2019. My client wants this key person to deliver and manage a set of products and propositions within the Marketing services area. To drive growth from existing and new customers. You will be able to work from the Leeds, London or Daventry areas.
- You will develop product strategies and roadmaps by consistently highlighting opportunities to improve products and services, to drive acquisition, increase persistency and increase overall revenue.
- You will liaise with the key stakeholders (legal, sales and production teams) to initiate, maintain and progress our product offering with a particular emphasis on the compliance of products and services.
- Working heavily on the new General Data Protection Regulations you will communicate often with the Data Protection Officer to prepare for the imposition of this regulation and ensure that all products meet the guidelines set.
- You will take time to identify any product enhancements and proactively gage sound information from the relevant market to create Marketing plans and campaigns to maximise sales opportunity and raise awareness of new and existing products.
- Engaging with key Stakeholders to identify their requirements
Skills and experience desired:
- Knowledge & understanding of data (preferably a product manager previously) – Really understands data and how it works
- An understanding of General Data Protection Regulations
- Awareness and understanding of GDPR – as going through a peak of change due to new GDPR legislation
- Self-starter/motivated. Also able to manage own time and juggle tasks
- Confidence and professionalism
- Being able to present to senior managers or MD etc.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.