Customer Strategy and Insight Manager
Date Added Friday 11th January 2019
Job Ref. PB90022
Develop the customer marketing strategy for a leading bank using best-in-class insights and analytics.
Our Client is an innovative and forward thinking global bank. They have an opening in their Insights and analytics function for a Customer Strategy and Insight Manager. The position will look across their asset management portfolio and develop the customer centric marketing strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has pervious insights and analytics experience to grow with a business that take this developing practise area very seriously.
Responsibilities of the Customer Strategy and Insight Manager
- Helping to shape Marketing activity (proposition development, segmentation, thematic communications) by providing an understanding of the customer and thorough focused research and insight,
- Identifying opportunities to drive improvements in the customer experience and hence increase customer satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Supporting business performance management through the delivery of customer metrics and market/competitor benchmarking
- Assessing the AMG offering for agreed customer segments and/or markets in relation to proposition and marketing initiatives planned and products in the pipeline
Person specification of the Customer Strategy and Insight Manager
- Degree level of qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years broad based commercial experience, ideally with a Financial Services institution
- Minimum of 3 years marketing research experience
If you think you’ve got the right experience and want the opportunity to further develop your skills within Insight and analytics, apply today!
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.