Corporate Communications Executive
Date Added Friday 24th November 2017
Job Ref. CS912950
My client, a large advisor for buying and selling businesses across all industries including: healthcare, retail, hospitality and leisure, is seeking a UK focused Corporate Communications Executive. This is a responsible and varied role for the right individual. The role focuses on:
- Proofreading PR from the regions on a variation of topics across industries.
- Sending PR to the appropriate media.
- Working closely with the line manager to create exciting content on the latest news in the media and putting it out for comment.
- Keeping up to date with business affairs
- Creating Thought Leadership pieces: insight into the market for a number of different industries and helping out on various reports.
- Creating reactive PR
- Producing content for social media.
- Helping to manage the Interns.
The right individual will have some agency experience, juggling many clients or projects at one time. As this role works across a number of industries, I am seeking an ambitious and trustworthy individual who will put the work in to learn about their relevant issues.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.