Content Producer – Amersfoort
Date Added Monday 18th December 2017
Region The Netherlands
Salary €45 - €50
Job Ref. HC913023
For our client, an international company in the food industry, we are currently recruiting two Content Producers who will join a new global content team within the Corporate Communications Department.
As a Content Producer you will create outstanding digital content in line with the brand positioning and up to the digital and social standards of 2018. You have the opportunity to lead the way and to show how to make amazing content and tell the brand story.
- Produce content: produce and adapt existing content for the .com and newsroom, assets to be used by brand websites and for internal communications. You will also create content for (native) distribution on social.
- Give overview and planning on the content sources within the company and partners.
- Align with the Community Manager for data driven content distribution
- Share best practices and knowledge with the brands
- Responsible for legal compliance and regulation of produced content in the content database.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital content production on all assets; from written to video, for digital and for social.
- Understanding the liaison between digital content and media buying
- Knowledge of SEO for content
- Fluently, by preference native, English
- International experience
- Knowledge and network in the (international) agencies; from technical, production to media buying
- On top of digital and social trends
For more information please contact Helen Cioni at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 6 2341 4853
Think content, think digital in your application. Surprise us and step away from the standard resume, show and tell us why you are the right person for this opportunity to be part of this digital team.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.