Content Director – Amersfoort
Date Added Tuesday 19th December 2017
Region The Netherlands
Salary €60 - €70
Job Ref. HC913024
Are you experienced in leading a global digital team and would you like to contribute to the Digital Strategy of an international corporate? This might be an interesting opportunity for you!
For our client, an international company in the food industry, we are currently recruiting a Content Director who will join a new global content team within the Corporate Communications Department.
To strengthen their digital presence and to show and tell their story a global content team will be build up. For this new team we are looking for a Content Director to develop and implement the global content strategy.
- Owner of digital global content strategy; develop and implement in line with corporate brand and BG needs.
- Prioritise content development.
- Set up content ecosystem and optimize balance between paid and organic digital and social media reach via content.
- Owner of editorial workflow process: develop and produce content based on formats with audience centricity (B2C, B2B, press) and in line with brand positioning.
- Lead the editorial Board with international stakeholders; including the four BG’s, international brands, HR, Corp Comms Department, Customer Care Department.
- Data driven development: set overall goals and metrics for digital content and use data to optimize efforts along the way and inform future work.
- Owner of global brand’s reputation: give insights, report on emerging and exiting issues, and develop new initiatives.
- Main point of contact for content and issue management for global and local teams.
- Inspirator: on top of trends and develop benchmark with best practices.
- Set up brainstorm and sessions with team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Prioritize content development.
- 10+ years’ experience in digital communications.
- Experience in managing Content Team and Stakeholder Management on corporate and international level.
- Excellent in Stakeholder Management and networking capabilities.
- Fluently, by preference native, English.
- Strong People Manager with international experience.
- Knowledge and network in the (international) agencies: from technical, production to media buying.
- By preference experienced in the food industry.
For more information please contact Helen Cioni at email@example.com or at +31 6 2341 4853
Think content, think digital in your application. Surprise us and step away from the standard resume, show and tell us why you are the right person for this opportunity to be part of this digital team.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.