Communications Manager – Interim
Date Added Tuesday 21st November 2017
Salary £38,000 - £42,000
Job Ref. NHCMHA
We are working with a well-known housing association in central London on a 12 month contract as a Communications Manager. This role has a broad communications focus, spread across internal and external communications. The purpose of this role is to promote a positive public image and develop the organisations internal communications.
- Develop an integrated communications strategy
- Increase brand awareness
- Develop relationships with the media
- Lead the development and execution of the internal communications and engagement
- Experience in managing a communications team and budget
- Experience in using web and social media and developing content for this
- Demonstrable ability to gain wide media coverage
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.