Communications Manager, Corporate
Date Added Thursday 4th January 2018
Job Ref. JW913027
My client, a global technology company, is seeking a Corporate Communications Manager role to join their London team. Reporting into the Global Head of Communications, they are seeking a comms professional with skills in external and internal comms, a ‘can do’ attitude and approach to their work, who can recognise opportunities and be quick to leverage them. Experience in a FTSE listed and / or blue chip global company would be beneficial. You will also need the following skills set: excellent writing skills, extensive media relations experience including social media and the ability to work closely with senior level executives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global technology company on a journey to elevate their profile and build on their success.
- Ensuring an ongoing flow of content for all key audiences
- Work with extended global communications team as well as London team to share the Group story online, via the company website and social media
- Help develop their Corporate Social Responsibility plan
- Work with Division communications teams, and relevant agencies, to ensure messaging alignment worldwide
- Work with the team to plan, manage and deliver internal and external events
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.