Date Added Monday 11th December 2017
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Job Ref. ND912959
New opportunity to join a global B2B travel organisation to oversee the day to day running of the media relations and global communications plan. You will be responsible for devising the communications strategy and will report into the Director of Policy and Communications.
- Strategy & planning – working with the Director and other stakeholders in the organisation to put together annual communications/editorial calendar incorporating messaging to the media, social and members
- EMEA media/PR activity – Deliver PR activity for EMEA region including determining messaging, writing press releases and proactive media relations to generate coverage and interviews.
- Regional PR activity – You will manage the PR agencies/support in USA, LATAM and Asia, ensuring that messaging is aligned/tailored appropriately globally
- Media Events – Determine the media/PR strategy for summits and key events. Oversee international media attendance at events and working with regional PR agencies
- Press Office management – Responding to incoming media enquiries, prepare media briefings for the organisation’s spokesperson and media monitoring/reporting
- B2B PR experience in an economic/finance context is desirable, key targets are global economic/financial media (across print, online and broadcast)
- Established media presence/contacts in one or more of the EMEA markets (UK an advantage)
- Ability to interpret complex data/info and translate for media audience
- Excellent written and spoken English, fluency in a second language (Spanish particularly) is an advantage
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more then please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.