Date Added Thursday 2nd November 2017
Salary £50,000 - £60,000
Job Ref. JV20421
A large financial organisation is looking for a Communications Manager. The role reports into the Head of Communications and will be responsible for supporting and delivering the media communications strategy across Europe.
Daily tasks/requirements include:
- Supporting and delivering an internationally connected media communications strategy across Europe.
- Maintaining and building the company’s reputation within the financial industry.
- Predicting and analysing issues that could have an effect on the company, and provide information and advising senior members of the organisation.
- Opportunity to work alongside key internal & external stakeholders and on occasion teams in other sectors of the company.
- Supporting and implementing the strategic direction of the communications strategy.
- Producing thought leadership ideas for use on platforms around the network.
- Very good working relationships with senior management.
- Effective business relationships with key internal & external stakeholders.
Ideal Background includes:
- Confident presentation skills
- Experience in crisis management
- Ability to deal with high pressured situations.
- A solid understand of the financial services industry.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.