Change Communications Consultant
Date Added Thursday 21st December 2017
Salary £60,000 – £70,000 + £5,000 benefits
Job Ref. NE913034
This is an exciting opportunity for a Change Communications expert with experience in change management and stakeholder engagement to join a reputable client-facing team within a global professional services organisation in London. The Change Communications Consultant will work across a number of areas, from transformation and change communications through to strategic communications advice driven by deals activity or in managing the impact and implications of Brexit. They will be expected to manage and deliver communications work on a variety of projects and programmes, working flexibly and often across different locations as required.
- Manage the development of client-facing, strategic change and communication deliverables such as change management strategy and plans, including leadership alignment, management of change agent networks, change impact and business readiness assessments, including pulse surveys, focus groups and desktop analysis
- Define and execute stakeholder management strategies, including stakeholder assessment and relationship management
- Design, develop and deliver high quality communications for targeted audiences using appropriate media, such as corporate announcements, discussion packs and talking points
- Successfully manage risks and issues, implementing mitigating activities as appropriate, and escalating where required
- Manage third party suppliers in the production of communications, including brand development, design, print, technical, implementation etc.
- Manage financial responsibilities on an engagement
- Build their networks across the firm and develop their experience in the area of corporate communications
- Help grow the communications community through managing and delivering business development activities.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience working on large scale, complex, global change and transformation projects and/or technology implementations across a range of sectors
- Experience and understanding of the M&A market
- Understanding of the political environment and potential impacts of Brexit
- General consultancy and client relationship skills, in particular the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Comprehension of change management issues such as communication, stakeholder engagement restructuring, the employment proposition (including pensions reward)
- Deep understanding of communication and engagement trends, emerging practices, digital communications, and an ability to promote innovative ideas and solutions in the area of change communication
- Ability to develop communications in a range of media, including written, graphic, web, social media and face-to-face channels.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to present formal / informal findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner
- The ability to write with clarity, conviction and sophistication
- Demonstrates creativity and confidence with clients and colleagues
- Ability to manage people, teams and workstreams, with good project management skills and a proven ability to prioritise and manage tasks in a demanding work environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.