Business Group Communications Advisor (Internal Communications)
Date Added Thursday 8th March 2018
Region The Netherlands
Job Ref. RVDB913260
Our client is a multinational food company with more than 20.000 employees, divided over four business groups in 34 countries. The company’s strategy is aimed at value growth through investments and innovation. Communication plays an important role in realizing the global ambitions of the company.
This role is created to provide strategic and operational support on all activities concerning (internal) communications throughout the recently reorganized Business Group (3000+ staff).
- Acting as communications advisor to the Business Group Leadership.
- Developing a fully integrated internal communication plans for the Business Group synthesizing (local) objectives with the global corporate values & purpose positioning.
- Activate the integrated communications plan for the businesses/ businesses, closely aligning with markets, briefing internal and external content partners and managing the annual calendar.
- Disseminate communications to identified channels and deploy campaigns.
- Support measurement of communications effectiveness.
- Collect and analyse feedback for the communications function throughout the organization.
- Develop business enhancing positioning platforms and programs always in support of the business’ objectives.
The ideal candidate
- Has 7+ years of relevant experience, a background in the FMCG sector would be desirable.
- Can act as a strong and proactive communications advisor to C-suite level.
- Has led a large transformation process on corporate level at least once in his / her career.
- Is a proven stakeholder manager with strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Is able to translate the communication strategy towards implementation.
- Has developed strong project management, planning and organizing skills
- Is able to fully perform his / her tasks in Dutch and English.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.