Brand Communications Manager
Date Added Friday 22nd December 2017
Job Ref. LJ913036
A large UK retailer is adding a Brand Communications Officer to its team. An exciting opportunity has risen with one the UK’s leading retail brands to join their team as Brand Communications Officer. You will be part of a newly created team delivering the external brand communications strategy, working closely with the wider External Communications teams to ensure the single brand proposition and values are aligned.
The role will involve supporting on brand strategy, campaign development and implementation, digital/ social media communications, media relations and content development. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in both consumer PR and corporate communications, preferably with retail and/ or agency experience.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious PR professional to carve out a career at a leading retail brand.
- Work with Senior Brand Communications Manager on delivering communications across projects and campaigns
- Proactively seek out opportunities to promote the brand
- Work closely with the wider on external communications team on aligning brand proposition
- Digital/ social media implementation
- Build and maintain excellent media relations contacts
- Solid corporate and consumer communications experience
- Strong media contacts and ability to build relationships quickly
- Experience of retail brands preferable but not essential
- Understanding of digital and social media
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.