Account Director/Associate Director – healthcare/public affairs
Date Added Monday 26th February 2018
Job Ref. LBM20247
My client is a leading global communications agency. They are looking for an experienced healthcare communications professional to join their dynamic team to work on some of the world’s leading blue chip brands. As either an experienced Account Director, Associate Director or even Director level, the successful candidate will work across everything from corporate communications, government affairs, product communications, media relations and policy with clients from UK and globally.
- Playing a senior counsel role, supporting development of communications processes and steering strategy
- Servicing, profitability, forecasting and budgeting
- Leading on policy engagement programmes
- Growing existing and winning new business
- Managing teams and assisting with internal development and training
- Strengths in being able to articulate the importance and role of social media and contributing new content
- Passionate about healthcare. Ideally experience within pharmaceuticals
- Familiar with regulation
- Commercially driven
- Proven management experience
- Able to shape, and deliver strategic advice to senior level clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An engaging, self-starter with high attention to detail
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.