Associate Director/Director – healthcare/public affairs
Date Added Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Job Ref. LBM20247
My client is a leading global independent communications agency who work with a range of blue chip clients, they are seeking an experienced, dynamic individual to join their health/policy team as Associate Director/Director. The successful candidate will work across everything from corporate communications, government affairs, patient advocacy and media relations. You will have a genuine interest in health policy and public affairs.
- Playing a senior counsel role, supporting development of communications processes and steering strategy
- Servicing, profitability, forecasting and budgeting
- Leading on policy engagement programmes
- Growing existing and winning new business
- Managing teams and assisting with internal development and training
- Strengths in being able to articulate the importance and role of social media and contributing new content
- Background in healthcare and public affairs. Ideally with some agency side experience but this is not essential
- Proven management experience
- Able to shape, and deliver strategic advice to senior level clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An engaging, self-starter with high attention to detail
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.