Associate Director/Director – Corporate
Date Added Thursday 15th February 2018
Salary Highly Competitive
Job Ref. LBM912985
A hugely successful global communications agency are looking for an Associate Director/Director to join their growing team. You will be working on blue chip brands across multiple sectors including financial services, professional services, energy, FMCG and security to name a few. You must have a communications agency background within corporate communications. This really is a rare opportunity for somebody who wants to grow in their career, who is not afraid to share the views and has bundles of initiative.
You will be encouraged to make decisions and have the freedom and autonomy that perhaps you are not getting at the moment and work within a non-political environment! The work will also be hugely varied and will include senior level strategic input, crisis and issues management, media relations, internal communications and project management. There will also be an element of travel.
- Develop and implement innovative multi-stakeholder communication strategies
- Maintaining, developing and extending client relationships
- Provide strategic counsel to senior business leaders
- Negotiate fees with clients and ensure budget control
- Set up communication plans and proposals
- Develop strong external and internal networks
- Crisis and issues management
- Work on complex transformation and change projects
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members
Key skills & experience:
- Has run b2b and b2c corporate reputation campaigns nationally and globally
- PR agency experience within the corporate communications space ideally within financial services
- Have worked on large global accounts
- Savvy and driven individual with a curious mind
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically, plan ahead for future issues and events and recognise opportunities
- Experience in working with international accounts – speaking another languages would be a huge advantage
- Ability to craft a compelling story and generate big ideas
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability juggle multiple responsibilities
- You will be working at Associate/Director level or equivalent
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.