Associate Director, Content Marketing
Date Added Friday 1st December 2017
Region Hong Kong
Job Ref. 912978SD
Our client is a top multinational financial services firm and is hiring for an Associate Director, Content Marketing to develop and execute the regional content marketing initiatives across Asia. This role will report directly to the Head of Product Marketing, Asia and will be based in Hong Kong.
- Develop robust content marketing plans aligned to the firm’s strategy and work with the Asia Marketing team to manage and execute from end to end
- Create regional digital marketing campaigns, including newsletters, and ensuring appropriate coverage of product content
- Manage the monitoring of results and report on ROI to global stakeholders
- Manage the calendar of activities for the product marketing team
- Work with content owners to revise and measure content and marketing goals
- Work with the global content teams to plan and execute content campaigns in different regions
- Serve as a key point of contact for stakeholders in relation to marketing enquires and opportunities
- 10+ years of product and/or content marketing experience to both B2B and B2C audiences
- Solid experience working in financial services is essential
- Previous experience in asset management industry is highly desirable
- Experience with marketing automation tools (i.e. Marketo or Eloqua) is a plus
- Proven experience in creating digital content that resonates with different audiences in different channels using different mediums
- Experience at design, publishing and production would be highly desirable
- Ability to think strategically and execute plans from end to end
- Desire to challenge the status quo and make innovative recommendations
- Dependable leader with strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Native English speaker preferred
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.