Customer Happiness Manager
Date Added Thursday 14th September 2017
Region The Netherlands
Job Ref. HC20298
Our client is looking for a Customer Happiness manager to help grow the client community and presence in key European markets. This role is based in Amsterdam and reports to the Managing Director Europe. Customer happiness is a core value of our client and critical to their growth strategy. You are in charge of evangelizing and mobilizing customers to spread the word and bring the mission of our client to life: to make neighborhoods safer
- Implement and manage NPS system to get the best feedback from our customers.
- Monitor reviews for Amazon and other major retailers, responding as needed, provide monthly reporting and analysis on NPS and reviews.
- Manage Explorer Program (Promoters / Advocacy). Proactively reach out and mobilize happy customers and engage them to share their experience, effectively turn into evangelists. Mobilize them online and offline.
- Partner with Customer Support team to have them troubleshoot and turn around poor customer experiences.
- Build and carry out effective outreach program working with customer support to improve experience for unhappy neighbours. Keep track of stats and trends for detractor customers, work proactively to help solve issues leading to poor customer experience.
- Know our product inside and out as well as the local customer experience across key markets in Europe (initially UK, Germany, France, and the Netherlands).
To be successful this the role you will have:
- Between 2-5 year of experience in a customer facing community support, advocacy, or similar role, ideally across several key European markets.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Handling multiple projects from conception to completion, working with external partners.
- Fluent in several of our key market languages (English, German, French, Dutch).
- Concise and clear communicator in both written and verbal conversations.
- Highly empathetic and strive to make neighbours feel empowered.
- The charisma to recruit advocates to our exciting cause to make neighbourhoods safer.
- A self-starter able to work in a start-up environment with an ambitious growth plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a lean team.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.