Following the launch of VMAGROUP’s pioneering research, ‘Beyond Communications: a CEO perspective of reputation leadership’, we would like to invite you to hear more about the key findings and what the future holds for communications leaders. 40 CEOs were interviewed from across Europe to discuss the CEO view of the function of communications in leadership and reputation.
There will be a discussion around some of the results such as:
– The new profile for communications: guardians and growers
– The drive for strategic business advisers
– Are ‘seats at the board table’ and obscure ‘metrics’ important?
– The leadership challenge for communicators
The panel speakers currently confirmed are:
– Tanya Jackson, Head of Corporate Affairs, Yorkshire Building Society Group
– Nick Sandham, Head of Communications, Network Rail (LNE & EM)
Further speakers are to be announced in the coming weeks, so watch this space!
16:00 – 16:30 – Welcome drinks
16:30 – 16:50 – Beyond Communications – Julia Meighan – CEO, VMAGROUP
16:50 – 17:30 – Panel discussion and Q&A
17:30 – 19:00 – Further drinks and networking
This event is co-hosted by our partners Newgate Communications. Join us at 4pm for canapes, drinks and networking with your peers.